This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
According to Article 13 of Italian legislative Decree 196/2003, we are required to provide you with the following information.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Licensed Application is intended to control the following products: Gravis V and VI. You can choose among 4 presets, or even modify the cutoff frequency and the acoustical output phase for seamless integration with the main loudspeakers. Delay, parametric filters and limiters are also available for the most accurate sonic performance calibration. You agree that Application Provider may also collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Application Provider may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You. For the purposes of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Data controller is the Application Provider, as identified in the App Store. Personal data processing through this website is carried out only by the Application Provider’s staff and by technical people in charge of server maintenance activities. No personal data will be either communicated or disseminated. Any personal data that is provided to request information or Services is only used to provide such information or Services, and is disclosed to third parties (professionals, suppliers, etc.) only if this is necessary for the said purposes; Data Subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data). All requests should be sent to the Application Provider, using the contact information posted on the App Store.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The Application may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Licensed Application.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we do not ask any personally identifiable information nor do we store any personally identifiable information neither in the device’s local memory nor in any external cloud strage
Bluetooth can be used to gather user location information. However such information is not collected by our Service neither in the device’s local memory nor in any external cloud strage. No data are shared with third parties.
Our service uses microphone data in some of the features. Recorded data is are not stored neither in the device’s local memory nor in any external cloud strage. No data are shared with third parties.
MODALITIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You are not required to provide any personal data. Use of the so-called session cookies – which are not stored permanently on the Your device – is exclusively limited to the transmission of session ID’s – consisting of server-generated casual numbers – as necessary to allow authentication to the Services.
All servers used to provide this services are located in the European Union.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your data shall be processed for the time strictly required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Once the need for processing has terminated, it will be kept for one year to detect and solve possible errors or inaccuracies. In any case, after one year all types of data will be destroyed.
SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
Employees and collaborators appointed by Sonus Faber as persons in charge of processing may acquire knowledge of your data. Your personal data will never be disseminated.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You have the right to access personal data and the other rights provided by Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as shown here below.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
Data Controller is Sonus Faber SpA, Via Meucci 10, 36057 Arcugnano (VI), Italy, tel. +390444288722, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processor is Sonus Faber SpA, Via Meucci 10, 36057 Arcugnano (VI), Italy, tel. +390444288722, email email@example.com
LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 – SECTION 7
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.